Professor Becky Earley and PhD researcher Cathryn Anneka Hall took part in this Webinarjam as part of the UAL Graduate Showcase event programme 2020.
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced the need for individuals and businesses alike to adapt, innovate and interrogate their usual practices, providing an opportunity to rebuild in a more sustainable way and with an increased awareness of our impact on the planet. Meet students from the UAL Class of 2020 whose work explores these issues across areas as diverse as sustainable design, consumer behaviour, activism and performance, as we ask the question: how can we change ‘business as usual’?
- Opening remarks: Professor Becky Earley, Co-Director of UAL Centre for Circular Design
- Moderator: Cathryn Anneka Hall: PhD researcher, Centre for Circular Design
- Silvia Martinez Cerezo (SILVICIOUS): MA Fashion Futures, London College of Fashion
- Sara Howard: BA Ceramic Design, Central Saint Martins
- Ellie Wintour: MA Theatre Design, Wimbledon College of Arts
- Bridget Johnson: BA Fine Art, Chelsea College of Arts
This event took place on Friday 7 August as part of the UAL Graduate Showcase event programme.